The Manser Practice is an architecture and interior design studio with a reputation for quality. We work on all types of projects – big, small and everything in between – from concept to completion, and we love a challenge.
We are looking for a Qualified Project Architect/Lead to join our long established, award winning team in Hammersmith, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a practice with opportunities for career development and the chance to be involved with large scale, challenging projects working with one of London’s biggest residential developers.
- The successful candidate must have experience leading projects from RIBA stages 3 / 4 to completion.
- Two years post part 3 experience on UK projects or working in the UK.
- Co-ordinate and produce high quality technical information.
- Demonstrate on-site experience.
- Bentley Microstation proficiency.
- UK resident or hold a valid work permit for the UK.
- Excellent communication, design and client liaison skills.
- Revit / BIM experience / Immediate start
To find out more about us watch our practice video here https://www.manser.co.uk/practice/
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Becky Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org)